Covid-19 Expectations & Etiquette
A Note to Our Guests
Dear Friends of Inn at Cape Kiwanda,
We are excited to welcome you to our ocean view hotel on the Oregon Coast.
Many of our services and amenities have been updated to provide the best coastal experience for you while you are with us. Our cozy Inn is the ideal place to stay close to the ocean, and all the countless experiences the North Coast has to offer. From hiking trails to tidepool exploration to kayaking and beachfront brewpubs, the options are endless when you stay close with us to the beach. However you plan to enjoy your time at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, relaxation and fun await you at the coast.
To ensure the well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and community we have implemented the following measures:
- In accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandates, we ask our guests ages 5 and older to join us in wearing face coverings and observing physical distancing in all public areas indoors and outdoors during their stay.
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all guest rooms, public spaces, and team member areas including the usage of a hospital-grade sanitization misting system in all spaces. Learn more
- Signage to help maintain proper physical distancing and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our public spaces and team member areas.
- Our check-in and check-out services have been redesigned for efficiency.
- Our daily housekeeping services have been updated to provide options customized to your needs and preferences. Service options include:
- Our traditional housekeeping service—reserve your time with our Guest Services Team.
- Refresh Basket – a fresh basket of amenities delivered to your door—available for guests staying two nights or more. This option includes a $10 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop.
- No service – for guests who choose to forgo housekeeping services we’ll extend a $10 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop.
- We’ve extended our dining offerings. Simply look for the QR code in your room to scan and review our neighborhood restaurant menus. View our most up-to-date dining options, here.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Inn at Cape Kiwanda Team